Beaches Ocho Rios
Located in the heart of Jamaica, Beaches Ocho Rios – A Spa, Golf & Waterpark Resort introduces unmatched level of all-inclusive luxury and excitement for everyone, especially families. Beaches Ocho Rios boasts twenty-two acres of lush tropical gardens, a private white-sand beach, 7 restaurants, 7 bars,5 pools, as well as Jamaica’s largest and most spectacular waterpark, including exhilarating water slides with endless thrills. Plus at Beaches Ocho Rios, unlimited rounds of golf†, green fees and round-trip transfers are included for everyone (even kids) at our very own Sandals Golf & Country Club. This magnificent 18-hole course rises 750 feet above sea level in the lush hills of Ocho Rios, with a practise range, putting and chipping greens, pro shop, restaurant and snack shack.
Beaches Ocho Rios Resort Highlights
- 222 family-sized rooms and suites
- 5-Star Global Gourmet™ with 7 dining choices
- 7 bars serving unlimited premium spirits
- Pirates Island Water park, including 11 water slides
- 5 pools and 2 whirlpools
- Red Lane® Spa*
- Red Lane® Fitness Centre
- Complimentary golf at Sandals Golf & Country Club
- Supervised Kids Camp
- Certified nannies included all day, every day, for all ages
- Free Resort-Wide Wi-Fi for all guests
- Land and water sports including daily scuba for certified divers
- Tips, taxes and Beaches transfers+ included
Beaches Ocho Rios
Ten miles east of the town of Ocho Rios.
Approximately 10 hours from London.
Only 5 minutes away from the Ian Fleming International Airport in Boscobel. By road, Montego Bay is two and a quarter hours (2 ¼) west of the resort.
5 Freshwater pools • 2 Whirlpools • Red Lane® Spa* and Fitness Centre • Pirates Island Water Park • Teen Centre • Scuba Diving • Kids camp • Liquid nigh club • Xbox play lounge • Golf • Meeting space • Exchange Bureau • Nurse’s Station • The Resort Shop • SnapShots Photoshop.
Need to know
Minimum stay: 2 nights.