Sandals Barbados, located in the spirited St. Lawrence Gap area, offers undeniable luxury with inventive accommodation, world-class cuisine, and innovative bar and pool designs. Relax to the islands calypso beat, enjoy the sun and surf and explore your Love Nest Suite®, an abode designed with your utmost comfort in mind. Your suite includes everything from ocean views, Butler Elite service and zero-entry access to Barbados’ largest and longest lagoon pool, to private Tranquillity Soaking Tubs™ on most patios and terraces.
Continue to unwind by spending your days with white sand between your toes and learning how to kayak in azure blue waters. Enjoy the freshest seafood and best rum punch or simply relax to the sounds of Green Monkeys playing in the palm trees at sunset.
Sandals Barbados Resort Highlights
- Set on the pristine sands of Maxwell Beach
- 280 beautifully appointed rooms and suites
- Stay at One, Play at Two exchange privileges at neighbouring Sandals Royal Barbados
- 5-Star Global Gourmet™ with 11 dining choices
- 7 bars serving unlimited premium spirits
- 3 swimming pools including Barbados longest and largest pool and 2 whirlpools
- Exclusive Red Lane® Spa* & Fitness Centre
- Conference facilities
- Yoga Pavilion
- Land & water sports including daily scuba for certified divers
- Tips, taxes & Sandals airport transfers in the Caribbean included
Sandals Barbados is situated on the pristine white sands of Maxwell Beach, where the Caribbean meets the Atlantic.
Approximately 15 minutes drive from the Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI).
3 Freshwater pools • 2 Whirlpools • Exchange Bureau • Red Lane® Spa* • Fitness Centre • Departure Lounge • The Resort Shop.
Need to know
Minimum stay: 2 nights. Couples aged 18 or over only.