Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis & Spa Resort
Nestled along the sun-kissed shores of an exclusive peninsula on Great Exuma, Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis & Spa Resort brings unprecedented levels of luxury to the easy-going rhythms of the Bahamian Out Islands. Referred to as the Gem of the Bahamas, Sandals Emerald Bay is one of the most sophisticated and picturesque luxury resorts in the Caribbean.
Set on a pristine mile-long beach, Sandals Emerald Bay is surrounded by the clearest waters on Earth, with some of the region’s most treasured dive sites.
Designed by golf legend Greg Norman, the award-winning course at Sandals Emerald Bay Golf Course is recognised as one of the most scenic ocean-side golf courses in the Caribbean and is renowned for its challenging fairways and six signature holes.
Sandals Emerald Bay Golf Resort Highlights
- Set on a calm cove with a breath-taking white-sand beach in Great Exuma, the Bahamas
- 249 Club Sandals and Butler Elite accommodation, all of which are either located directly on the beach or just a short stroll away
- 5-Star Global Gourmet™ with 11 unique restaurants
- 6 bars serving premium spirits
- 3 pools and 2 whirlpools
- Award-winning 16,000 sq. ft. Red Lane® Spa* with Red Lane® Fitness Centre
- Greg Norman-designed championship golf course
- 6 tennis courts, day/night play with stadium seating
- Free resort-wide Wi-Fi for all guests
- Land & water sports including daily scuba for certified divers
- Tips, taxes & Sandals transfers+ included
Sandals Emerald Bay Golf Resort
The Exuma Islands are a chain of 365 islands and cays that span hundreds of miles of clear blue water.
3 pools, 2 whirlpools, a Red Lane® Spa* and Fitness Centre, Pilates, tennis, volleyball, water sports including windsurfing and unlimited scuba diving (free for certified divers), boutique, gift shop
Weddings at Sandals
Free wedding with a minimum 3 night stay
Need to know
Minimum stay: 2 nights. Couples aged 18 or over only