Sandals Grenada Resort & Spa goes beyond the unexpected to create a new level of contemporary design and luxury never before seen at an all-inclusive resort. Think pools in the sky, a living room in a swimming pool and decadently romantic suites.
There are four unique villages at this magnificent resort each offering its own distinctive ambience. Tucked away is the Lover’s Hideaway Village offset with romantic views of the resort’s freshwater lagoon. At the Pink Gin Village an infinity-edge swimming pool is located along the pristine shores of one of the island’s best beaches. Cascading waterfalls offset by dramatic fire features frame the pool of the South Seas Village. Soaring sky pools and a meandering river pool effortlessly harmonise with the sultry Italian Village.
Sandals Grenada Resort Highlights
- Situated along famous Pink Gin Beach
- Conveniently located minutes from Maurice Bishop International Airport (GND)
- 4 unique villages: South Seas, Italian, Lover’s Hideaway & Pink Gin
- 257 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, including the innovative and award-winning SkyPool Suites
- 5-Star Global Gourmet™ with 10 unique restaurants
- 6 bars serving unlimited premium liquors
- 3 pools, 2 river pools,1 scuba pool and 2 whirlpools
- Red Lane® Spa* and Fitness Centre
- Free resort-wide Wi-Fi for all guests
- Conference facilities
- Land and water sports including daily scuba*
- Tips, taxes and Sandals airport transfers in the Caribbean included
Sandals Grenada Resort & Spa is located to the south of the island on Pink Gin Beach Pointe Salines, St. Georges, Grenada
Approximately 5 minutes from the Maurice Bishop International Airport.
3 Freshwater pools • 2 Whirlpools • 1 Scuba pool • Exchange Bureau • Red Lane® Spa* • Fitness Centre • Departure Lounge • Colombian Emeralds • SnapShots Photoshop • Resorts Shop & Island Souvenirs • Medical Center.
Need to know
Minimum stay: 2 nights. Couples aged 18 or over only.